How to Make a Cwallet Internal Transfer
- Transferring funds on Cwallet without requiring on-chain confirmation and paying on-chain fees.
- It allows users to make transfers quickly and without needing to go through additional steps.
As long as you are a Cwallet user, this wallet fits your any needs.
- To send tokens to a Cwallet user via crypto address:
2. Scan the QR code or paste the recipient's address after selecting the token. Lastly, enter the transfer amount followed by the "Confirm" button to complete the transfer.
- To receive tokens from a Cwallet user:
2. Copy and paste the address or have your friend scan the QR code. Prior to confirming the transfer, the sender needs to specify the transfer amount.
- To send tokens to a Cwallet user via Cwallet account ID:
Visit Cwallet, select the token you want to transfer, and enter the recipient's Cwallet account id. (Displayed in the profile.)