How to Enable 2FA
1. Before you enable 2FA on Cwallet, you need to download an app such as Google Authenticator in the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android).
3. Locate Two-Factor Authentication. You will see a switch button right there. Click to enable it and enter your payment password to access the 2FA setting page.
4. In case you have not yet downloaded this software, you can click on Google Two-Factor Authentication in green font above to visit the application store and get it.
After downloading it, now you need to set up an account on the app Google Authenticator.
- How to create an account for Cwallet account on Google Authenticator?
>> Open your Google Authenticator app, click the '+' button in the bottom right-hand corner.
>> You may scan the QR code on the Cwallet 2FA setting page by clicking Scan a QR Code, or copy and enter the 16-bit setup key to Google Authenticator.
>>Enter a name for the key on Google Authenticator, followed by the button Add. Done!
5. Now verify your 2FA code here. Click Activate to successfully enable 2FA for this Cwallet account.