Exclusive Bot on Telegram
- 1.Only the group owner may invite Cwallet exclusive bot to join groups that already possess Cwallet bot or Cwallet exclusive bot.
- 2.The newly added bots will inherit all settings from the old bots.
- 3.The old bot will be removed from the group and will no longer be applicable for commands and settings.
- 4.Group-related tips and advanced group settings will not be changed.
- 5.About group advanced settings: If there are advanced group settings (DAO and Subscription), please set the new bot as an admin with the default permission, otherwise the advanced group settings won’t be available. For instance, in the non-admin state of the exclusive, the functions of subscription and DAO will not be enabled. Users in the group who lose their qualifications to join the group (for example, the subscription period has expired, or the user's assets no longer meet the DAO's asset verification settings) , users in the group will not be removed from the group, and other users can freely be added to the group.
- 6.About invitation link of subscription and DAO: For subscriptions/DAO created before inviting and enabling new exclusive bots, you need to change the bot username in the group's invitation link (you may find the link and change it in the private message of Cwallet bot) to the new bot username of the exclusive bot to share with other users to ensure they will be able to enter correctly the group. For example, as shown in the image below, this subscription group/DAO group was created before you invited and enabled the new exclusive bot, and was created by @cctip_bot. 🚫 Since you have replaced @cctip_bot with exclusive bot, the invitation link of DAO or Subscription has expired.
- How to change the invitation link of DAO and Subscription?
In order to ensure that the invitation link shared to the user takes effect, you need to
1. Copy the invitation link, and then change the old bot username @cctip_bot that created the subscription/DAO in the link to the username of the new exclusive bot.